Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 4%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00599 ZAR / TZS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 825 prices entered by 109 different people.
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 22% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)