Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01229 ZAR / KRW
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 36,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 34,175 (₩2,780,614) in Daegu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (39 minutes ago)