Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01998 ZAR / CLP
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 31,262 (CH$1,564,472) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)