Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 ZAR / VEF *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 38% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 26,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 16,185 (Bs 102,040,186) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)