Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.639 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 25,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 16,039 (Mex$ 25,100) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $180 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)