Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 679 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.517 ZAR / USD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 52,756 ($3,634) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 1 hour ago)