Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 654 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.744 ZAR / USD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 38,269 ($2,784) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 34,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balıkesir costs 35TL (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $429 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nicosia costs €1.37 (41 minutes ago)