Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02035 ZAR / CLP
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 38,168 (CH$1,875,952) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 36,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 23 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)