Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02147 ZAR / CLP
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 31,496 (CH$1,467,272) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 26,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)