Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00151 ZAR / GNF
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 10% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 37,252 (24,736,096 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 34,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$550 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (about 1 hour ago)