Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.490 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 98% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 59,263 (€3,594) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 30,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)