Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 721 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.983 ZAR / BOB
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 41% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 31,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 18,317 ($b9,239) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 4 hours ago)