Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 ZAR / VEF *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 74% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 30,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 7,784 (Bs 130,096,084) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)