Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 ZAR / VEF *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 76% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 29,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 6,927 (Bs 62,293,964) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (41 minutes ago)