Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00018 ZAR / VEF *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 77% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 25,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 5,860 (Bs 32,020,318) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)