Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 ZAR / VEF *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 61% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 30,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 11,711 (Bs 73,695,299) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)