Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 ZAR / VEF *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 57% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 26,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 11,052 (Bs 185,711,017) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)