Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01264 ZAR / KRW
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 32,090 (₩2,538,308) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)