Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.193 ZAR / ZMW
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 39% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 47,247 (39,611 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 34,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)