Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.106 ZAR / PEN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 33,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 18,588 (S/. 4,527) in Chimbote.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)