Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22150 ZAR / RUB
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 26,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 21,157 (руб 95,517) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)