Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 913 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.079 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is about the same as in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 25,467 (12,250元) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)