Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 881 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.054 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 34% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 35,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 23,162 (11,274元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 1 hour ago)