Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.206 ZAR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,062 prices entered by 144 different people.
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)