Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10929 ZAR / PKR *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 29% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 31,014 (₨283,764) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 24,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)