Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 477 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39107 ZAR / THB
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 32,115 (82,121 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)