Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.434 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 99% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 57,778 (€3,516) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)