Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.979 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 89% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 52,845 (€3,528) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)