Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01999 ZAR / CLP
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 33,132 (CH$1,657,605) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)