Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23166 ZAR / VES *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 80% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 52,225 (225,440 Bs.S.) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)