Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05490 ZAR / AOA *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 17% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 31,503 (573,847 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 27,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)