Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018.
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 14% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 28,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 24,103 in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)