Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01961 ZAR / MWK
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 17% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 29,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 24,144 (1,231,058 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)