Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 556 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.671 ZAR / PLN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 33,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 19,681 (5,361 zł) in Białystok.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)