Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.433 ZAR / LYD *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 22% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 34,183 (3,624 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨270 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)