Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.672 ZAR / LYD *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 25% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 33,733 (3,488 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 27,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (15 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kaliningrad costs руб 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)