Cost of living in Belluno, Italy vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.729 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 47,976 (€3,050) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 33,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)