Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 584 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05182 ZAR / HUF
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 20% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 26,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 20,799 (401,333 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)