Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21051 ZAR / MZN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 9% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 31,590 (150,069 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)