Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.525 ZAR / ILS
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 68% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 41,878 (11,881 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)