Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.431 ZAR / MYR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 24,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 18,396 (RM5,361) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Babylon, New York costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)