Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02219 ZAR / XAF
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 68% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 43,749 (1,971,130 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 26,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nyeri costs Shilling30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)