Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02527 ZAR / XAF
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 75% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 50,831 (2,011,595 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)