Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00018 ZAR / VEF *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 29% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 37,373 (Bs 204,233,658) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)