Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 684 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.062 ZAR / BAM
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 43% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 34,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 19,442 (2,411KM) in Banja Luka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)