Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 613 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.525 ZAR / ILS
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 64% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 42,630 (12,095 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 26,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)