Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.115 ZAR / TMT
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 21% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 32,663 (7,937 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 27,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Konya costs 37,500TL (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yellowknife costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in La Plata costs ARS $320 (about 1 hour ago)