Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.952 ZAR / TMT
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 36,256 (9,175 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 35,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)