Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.149 ZAR / TMT
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 23% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 35,706 (8,606 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €1,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,175 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Irvine, California costs $1.65 (about 3 hours ago)