Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.686 ZAR / SAR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 15% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 34,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 28,759 (﷼ 7,802) in Arar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)