Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 500 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01150 ZAR / KRW
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 119% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 54,786 (₩4,765,429) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)