Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 598 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01283 ZAR / KRW
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 141% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 60,275 (₩4,697,443) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Verona costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)