Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.004 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 16% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 29,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 24,278 (元12,116) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)