Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.978 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 16% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 28,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 23,442 (元11,853) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)