Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 789 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 ZAR / GTQ
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 25% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 36,337 (Q18,551) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)