Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 715 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.840 ZAR / GTQ
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 18% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 34,345 (Q18,670) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)