Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 46%|
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.486 ZAR / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,019 prices entered by 117 different people.
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 25,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 18,100 (7,281TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)