Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01272 ZAR / KRW
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is about the same as in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 26,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 25,353 (₩1,992,580) in Andong.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)