Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.365 ZAR / MYR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 35,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 30,527 (RM9,072) in Alor Star.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)