Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 784 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.755 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 33,635 (€2,007) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (37 minutes ago)