Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.803 ZAR / SAR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 7% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 28,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 26,022 (﷼ 6,842) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)