Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.407 ZAR / SAR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 88% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 52,570 (﷼ 15,430) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)