Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.766 ZAR / EGP
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 39% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 37,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 22,436 (E£ 29,286) in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)