Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 ZAR / EGP
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 25,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 16,632 (E£ 20,475) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)