Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.792 ZAR / EGP
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 34% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 28,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 18,349 (E£ 23,167) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bloemfontein costs R 41 (about 1 hour ago)